Sunday, August 28, 2011

years of searching....still searching


Work. Love. WOrk. Love Work. Love. doing and doing to be busy with my hands and full in my heart. take my ears and whisper me of what to do with my hands day in and day out. i wish to be a vessel for truth and love. i will not try but wait patiently for the push. i dont not fear of a late arrival, it is always just on time and i am open. i am ready. when you call i will answer without hesitation or fear, i am ready.

love is not near or far, it is here. i am here.

reminding myself of who i am. who am i kidding, i barely know how i am or how i am. i know some truths and i sense the presence of others, this is enough to keep me alive and to try, to try real damn hard to separate myself from worry and ego and stress and to see the true nature of all that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment