Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I did this!

                                                                                  
<-- -Tough 80's leather jacket amongst a slew of pretty, pretty vintage dresses is quite a nice contrast.  This jacket just came in to Etoile a few days ago...i absolutely love it.












<---Scrap fabric and a shoddy looking headband            :)








 
vvvvv I am eternally grateful to Katie for teaching me how to thread a sewing machine, I see no reason to ever buy anything more than fabric and thread for the rest of my days.  This is the very, very first piece of clothing I've made using a piece of scraggly fabric.  I feel inspired to thread that sewing machine silly and keep on pumping out pieces.  If anyone needs there clothes altered get at me, I'd love the practice!  

 

4 comments:

  1. fromdeland wearing a fur and leather jacket he looks like an alternate reality ww2 technopast fighter pilot

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know how to resize pants? i have some pants that fit on my waste but are a bit too wide at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughhh dis is awesome grrrl! i wanna come craft wit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooj- Yes yes, I can resize your pantalones for you. Just come over and we can figure out your sizing.

    KQ- Letzz dew it, you have no more classes, we can get crafty with it

    ReplyDelete