Friday, December 4, 2009

A bobbin for your thoughts

I started off my morning two days ago with whiskey and coffee sitting around with a few of my favorite people before I went into work, if only I had dollars right now to have a little whiskey in my cawf on hand every morning.  These days this week make sense, my brain threads arent tangled up in anxiety or fear or boys and are focusing on Jay Reatard and Owen and travels and nice fabric and books/words that send my threads up and outward. 

^^^^^
(on a side note)
These are beautiful and I love them so much.




1 comment:

  1. UH i totally got a mug here in chicago that is EXACTLy like that one!!! what!! what's so cool, i want to know where they are from. the wooden handle broke off though when i put it in the microwave (beware).

    ReplyDelete