Monday, January 25, 2010

Balance. Moderation. Get Fucked.

On friday I crossed the sands in a dodge neon.  We drifted through a hazy sand storm that left me blind to the world in front of us but opened my eyes to all the corners of my brain that I have successfully  hidden out of cruelty.  Ive been punishing myself, throwing away keys to doors and secret trap ways that once  brought me happiness...freedom.  I had been so fearful to let my body go, let my thoughts go to just go and go and go.  

Anyways, we traveled sunburnt and sand whipped with smiles spread so thick across our faces. We were on a journey without a clear destination, maybe only really a mirage.  The harvest moon came and peeked her orange peel head out of the trees and teased us for miles.  She finally gave in and let us glimpse full on in all her glowing and enticing beauty  There was nothing more sensual to me than that moon that night.  Lusty moons for lust young minds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment